- The Seller collects customer's personal information with the consent of the customer, including: name, surname, e-mail, address, telephone, other shipping address. For this case, the Operator is registered with the Office for Personal Data Protection under the number: 00063431. The provision of personal data through the registration form is voluntary, but without proper completion, it will not be possible to deliver the order. Personal data is processed to the extent that the data subject has provided personal information to the Administrator and to the extent strictly necessary to fulfill a particular purpose.
- The manager of your personal data is Richard Novotný, with the office - Libická 17, Praha 3, 13000.
- The legal reason for the processing of your personal data is your consent to processing it to the trustee within the meaning of the provisions of the Act. 101/2000 Coll., on the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Acts, as amended, Art. Article 6 (1) (a) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals. Contact information of the manager: Richard Novotný - Fotoreal, Libická 17, Praha 3, 13000, email@example.com
- Collected personal information serves solely for the information of the ordering customer, sending or preparing for personal collection. In addition to the notice in the event of the order not being picked up or returned by post.
They are also needed to resolve any complaints. Only Administrators who manage the personal data for the Administrator for the purposes of these goals may be the recipients of personal data. Li>
- Your personal information will be stored for the duration of the order, the posting or the final order picking.
Subsequent one more year to resolve any claim (if you have not previously been instructed to & nbsp; delete them).
- The user further acknowledges his / her consent, in particular by:
- - the right to request access from your data controller to your personal information
- - the right to request the rectification of your personal data, in the event of its inaccuracy or inaccuracy,
- - the right to request the deletion of personal data, limit their processing,
- - right to object to the processing of personal data li>
- - the right to the portability of your personal information,
- - the right to withdraw consent at any time ( firstname.lastname@example.org ), but without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent granted prior to its revocation,
- - the right to file a complaint against the process of processing your personal data with the supervisor.
These terms become effective on 25 May 2018
We consider the privacy and security of user data as very important therefore we use the SSL certificate under the HTTPS protocol. You can recognize the protected web according to a green lock and green text – https – on the left in the address line.
By clicking the right mouse button on the green lock, you will find out further details about security. All the communication between your computer and www.promoce.cz is encrypted by means of the SSL certificate. Thanks to that, all the information is secured against any possible invader.
What is HTTPS protocol and how does it work? HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) is an internet communication protocol which protects the integrity and confidentiality of user data between the user computer and web. For instance, when the user enters data in the web registration form, the HTTPS protocol protects the personal data during the transfer between the user and web.